Monday, August 30, 2010

Well hello family. Whats up with the Hola?? You know I don't speak spanish, ano ba ayen?? Your week sounds pretty normal haha. Schools back in session huh? weird. Does rachel start school monday? I'm sorry to hear about uncle dick, but it's probably a blessing that he is going to go back to Heavenly Father soon. Dad sounds like he is having an awesome time, I'm jealous, but I'm also having a great time, I just can't wait to go to the philippines in 2 weeks from today! I get my flight plans later this week, it's exciting! Well this past week has definitely been the hardest one for me so far. On tuesday, Elder heywood and I went with elder crowley (the one with colon issues) to the hospital to get his colonoscopy done. it was weird being in the real world and out of my little bubble in the MTC. But everything turned out well with E. Crowley and he should be leaving tonight or tomorrow. Tuesday night, Elder Holland came and spoke and gave an amazing talk! He doesn't mess around thats for sure. He was pounding the podium with his fist and everything it was awesome. Wednesday, one of the elders in my zone had his lung collapse so he had to get a tube put in his chest, and then wednesday night his companions grandpa died. Also wednesday we got 19 new missionaries so i had to show them around and explain everthing to em and what not. You know, zone leader stuff. Thursday we went to the hospital with Elder collapsed lung and they took the tube out of his chest. Everything looks good but he will probably get reassigned cause there is a 1/3 chance it could collapse again and he would need surgery and he probably cant get that where he is going. But maybe in Manila, or they have Tagalog missions in California and stuff. So yeah just a long busy hard week for me, I only got to go to class once, so my Tagalog wasn't so hot this week, but it's all good. Well I better get going, mahal ko kayo! Love Elder Andersen
P.S. I might also need you to send me some more deoderant and contact solution cause I hear it's hard to get sa pilippinas.. and some earplugs for my 30 hours of plane riding. . Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment