Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hey Fam! Well this week has been a lot calmer than all the crazy stuff that happened last week. Nothing really too exciting to talk about, except I did get my flight plans on Friday so I'll tell you what those are. OK so at 4:30 next monday we leave the MTC and drive to SLC airport and hang around there and our flight leaves at 8 to LAX and then we get there at like 9 and hang out at LAX till 2 in the morning and from there we fly all the way to Taipe, Taiwan! Then from Taipe to Manila, And from Manila to Bacolod and I get there at 3:15 P.M. on September 15. So I'll be flying for a really long time. I bet it's going to be just wonderful. OK so things I need: Yes I did get that towel thanks! But I think I'm gonna need more than 4 bottles of contact solution for 2 years... the deoderant is fine I can get it there so just send those 4 or whatever. I need a new alarm clock.. the one you gave me before I came didn't work for some reason, like you couldn't read the numbers on it or anything. Yeah I can't believe I'm leaving in a week either! I heard about BYU winning their first game. I also heard them winning their first game. Good for them I suppose. I was more excited about Oregons 72-0 beating of New Mexico. Tell Miriam thank you for her email, and that I'm sorry I don't ever have time to reply personally to anyone! Rachel- good luck in school at good ol BYU-I! Oh and yes I should be able to email you from the Philippines I'm pretty sure. Letters would take way too long so I'm not even going to deal with those. I'll probably send some stuff home that I don't want or can't take with me. Our suitcases have to be pretty light. OK well I best be going, I've got class here in a few minutes, I love you all and I"m praying for you! Oh P.S. I think I can call you from the airport, so don't be afraid to answer the phone from a weird number monday night around 9 or 10 probably. OK Mahal ko kayo! Love, Elder Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment