Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hello Family! My week has been good I suppose. It sounds like you all have been busy with the garden and stuff. I'm glad you found a new home for the plant. So uh, whats happening with the rest of the family other than just Mom, Dad, and Lara Jane? What is going on in the world? I've almost been here a month already, just one more to go! Next friday we have to start speaking only Tagalog in class and teaching appointments and church and stuff. It's going to be hard, but I think it will help a lot. Well our zone got 2 new districts on wednesday so right now we have 5 districts total, it's kinda crazy. We can't even all fit on the same floor in our residence hall. But we'll have the 2 oldest districts leaving in 2 weeks, which means we'll be getting 2 new zone leaders and a new district leader. I'm know my emails are short and not very descriptive, but I don't really know what else to say, so if you have specific questions you'll have to ask them and I'll answer them. I mean, I do the same thing everyday basically so thats why I don't really know what to write. I just go to class, study, gym time, and sleep. And I say a lot of prayers here. We start and close everything with a prayer, not that it's a bad thing by any means, we just pray a lot haha. I hope everything is going well. I'm good, the church is true. PAT (thats CTR in Tagalog) Mahal kita
Love, Elder Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment