Monday, March 28, 2011

Hey Fam. Things were good this week. My companion, Elder Malit, was sick again this week, so we didn't get a whole lot of work done. But the lessons we did get were really good. Anyway, we had to go to Bacolod to go to the doctor. It wasn't anything serious, just an infection. So he has some antibiotics and stuff and he's doing fine now. Ok I'm not sure what questions Mom asked, but I'll try to answer something. It's not like I have all day to sit here and thoroughly read and answer peoples emails though, but I promise I read them! So our investigators. Our most promising ones are the Abria family, and the mom of the family is the daughter of our new branch president, and their family is awesome, and I'm pretty sure they are going to be baptized. We have another family, just a mom who is "divorced" (there's no real divorce in the Philippines, it's kinda weird) and her 3 kids. They are really good too. Then we have this other guy, Pedro, who is just this old guy, but he is interested cause one of his daughters is a member. Anyway, he's way cool and makes hilarious comments that crack me up. Probably one of the cooler old guys I know. Then we have Brother Reginate who I told you about before. We weren't able to teach him this week so that was disappointing, he's trying to sell some land in Iloilo so he wasn't here, but once that is over, he should be good to go. Once he quits smoking. He used to be a chain smoker, but once we taught him about the word of wisdom, he cut down to 1 cigarette a day, and hopefully now he is smoke free. We did a csp at one of the members house, ad thats where I climbed that coconut tree. They are a lot harder to climb than they look by the way! Well I'm not sure what else to write, ha that was basically my whole week.. But I hope everything is going ok for you all there in America, and I love you, and thanks for all your support and everything! Also, can you email me some pictures of everyone in the family, and maybe one of the rexburg temple, Byu-Idaho, anything else you find interesting (landscapes, buildings, whatever) and our house and surrounding areas and stuff, if thats at all possible. Just so I can show people what it's like where I live. Just email them to me, and I will put them on my sd card and print them off. Thats a lot easier than you guys sending them to me via mail. Ok well love you all! Have a great week! Love, Elder Andersen

Hey Family, here's some pictures of me climbing a coconut tree! I tried to send you a video of like the ocean and stuff, but it was too big.. so I'll see what I can do this week to make a smaller one.


No comments:

Post a Comment