Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hey Family, and... admirers? If I have any.. Anyway, so transfer announcements were today, and I'm staying in my area, but my companion is transferring (Yay!) and I am going senior companion. Which isn't really that big of a deal cause I was basically the senior this transfer. This way it'll just be a lot easier for me so I'm happy about it. I won't know who my companion is till wednesday though, so you'll all have to wait till next monday to find out who he is. He could be this huge Samoan that will just destroy me. But we'll see. I won't know what to do if he's American, cause I've only had Filipino companions ha. The weather this week has been a little crazy. Really hot the first of the week, but the past few days have been cold and rainy and stormy. The work has been ... all right. It'll be lots better when my companion is gone though. Oh! We had a baptism on saturday! Those are always awesome. I feel bad for those people in missions where they get like 0 baptisms. It would be hard for me to feel successful. I'm not sure what else to write about... So ask me some questions or something next time if you want a longer email. sige, well I best be going. Thanks for everything! Love, Elder Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment