Monday, February 21, 2011

Hey Family, this week has been... good. A little less productive than I would have hoped but its all good. Things here are pretty much the same. Hot, sunny, beach, coconut trees, etc.. I bet that sounds good to you all in your winter wonderland! So this week we did a lot of tracting, which is why it was less effective than I would have liked. Because everyone knows there is a better way to do missionary work, and that is through the members. But when you don't have referrals from members, which is sadly more often than not, you gotta do finding on your own. Hopefully we can get this branch rolling though, it has a lot of potential. Wow so only one week left in this transfer! Next monday I'll know if I'm transferring or whats gonna happen! Time flies when you're doin the Lord's work! One of our investigators had a successful baptismal interview, and will be baptized on Saturday! On the sad side, my sd card to my camera is broken.. Hopefully all my pictures are not lost or I might cry! And I have to buy a new one. Grrr. Oh well. Hmm sorry this email is so short and boring, I can't think of anything else to tell you all, except thanks for your prayers and support and everything! Love you all, Love Elder Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment