Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hey fam, not much time to write today, I'm busy. But the big news is I'm transferring! So next week I'll be writing to you from my new area and I'll tell you all about it. Nothing too crazy happened this week, just trying to keep working hard and save souls and build up the kingdom. We've had monsoon rains here this week, so thats been fun :) And cold. Ha I know you all don't believe that, but it's true. I'm gonna die when I go back to Idaho. Oh, mom, yes your package did come, thanks a lot for it! Umm I'm trying to think of somthin cool that happened this week, I know stuff has, but I always forget, so maybe next week I'll remember! haha. Sorry this email is so short, like I said, I'm kinda in a rush today. Ok take care, love you all -Elder Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment