Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hey family. Well first off, yes I need you to register for me if that's ok. I have no idea what I want to take, I've been trying for nearly an hour now to look at the course catalog and stuff but the stinkin computer won't load it! Needless to say, I am REALLY frustrated! So basically I just need at least 14 credits. I still need to take a lot of foundations classes and stuff, so yeah. But I don't want my first semester back to be too hard, cause I have forgotten a lot about pretty much everything, so I don't want to kill myself that first semester. Just use your best judgement in some classes I need to take and also ones I would find interesting and enjoy. Thank you, you're all the best. Also one of my friends from the mission emailed me and wants me to live with him, and he's trying to get it taken care of this week before all the apartments get taken. I would really appreciate it if you could work something out with him. He's the one from Salmon. His name is Nathan Stokes. His email address is sto09009@byui.edu. I don't know how it's all gonna work out, but it's ok if everything doesn't go perfectly I will forgive you haha. Well I've used up pretty much all my internet time trying to get that stinkin thing to work, but this week was ok. We didn't get to work very much cause we had meetings for like 2 days straight and other stuff. Attendance dropped a little bit, but it was still good and we had a lot of less active folks come out to church. Well transfers are this wednesday, so my companion Elder Winfield will probably be transferring cause he's been here a real long time. This will also be my last transfer, and last companion. I can't believe it's almost over. I'm just trying to work hard and give it my best these last 6 weeks. I know I don't give too much information, but I can give you all you want in 6 weeks. I just hope you guys can see the change that has taken place in my life and that you can see I am a better person. I love you all and thank you for all your support. Love, Elder Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment