Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hey Fam, what's crackin? This week has been a pretty busy one for us. We had zone conference, and we also had this Jubilee exhibit thing at the stake center explaining all about the church and everything, it was really cool. They gave tours and at the end we would answer people's questions and it was just really good. They said they had over 430 visitors attend throughout the week! It was a great way to find new people to teach! We got a referral from it that we taught yesterday and they are really good. Their daughter is actually a member, cause she married a member guy in Dubai, and they are visiting right now. Not that that has anything to do with anything. But they did say that they church has meeting houses now in UAE and Saudi Arabia and some other countries. But they said it's weird to see missionaries cause they obviously don't have those there in their wards. Anyway, so most of our time was taken up with our meetings and stuff. Our investigators are doing well and we should have some be baptized at the end of this month, and if not, in September. Time flies! In a couple of weeks from now I'll already have a couple of friends back from their missions. Crazy bus. It's been raining a lot here still cause of the Baguios. We're lucky here cause they don't really cause any damage, but up in Luzon, there's always people that die and their houses get destroyed and stuff. Things are going well though, and I'm enjoying the work. I got interviewed by President Tobias at zone conference, and he was like, "So half of your life is over here on the mission. Who is Elder Andersen today?" I just sat there for a few minutes and looked back at the past year, and everything I've experienced, how I've changed personally, and just everything. Before I know it, I'll be back home. But I know that the church is true, and I'm so grateful to have it in my life, and I've seen the power it has to change lives. So I guess that is it for me this week. Thanks for everything! Love you all! Oh and yes I did get my package this week. Thanks! Love Elder Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment