Monday, July 2, 2012


Hey Fam! Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I'm surprised you all remembered my birthday, I barely did! Watch out world, Elder Andersen can now purchase hand guns and alcohol! Woohoo! This past week has been pretty good. We were in Bacolod for 2 days for meetings and stuff. Turns out President Tobias is being extended for a week haha. He was supposed to go home today, but President Lopez is sick in the MTC in Provo, so they want to give him some more time to get rested up before he takes office. Well it's super rainy right now, there's another baguio rollin in. I swear it's been raining for 24 hours straight. Yesterday at church was a little emotional for me seeing as it was my last fast and testimony sunday on the mission. I have to admit, there might of been some tears leaking out of my face when I bore my testimony. It's going to be hard for me to leave this life and start a new one. But thanks to everything I have learned here I will be able to do that. I can't imagine trying to live my life without going on a mission. How do other people do it? Well it sounds like everything back home is going all right except J Bieb's head! Cripes! He probably should have made up a cooler story, instead of admitting the hammer bounced off the printer and hit him in the head.. haha oh well. He'll probably have a cool scar. Well I just wanna thank you all for everything you have done to get me here where I am right now. I couldn't have done it without you! I love you all! Have a good 4th of July this week. Maybe don't let J Bieb play with the fireworks, one might bounce off the ground and burn his hair off. OK well see you all in a few. Love, Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment