Monday, December 12, 2011

Hey Family. Well another week gone by, and another closer to
Christmas! This week has been good. The funeral service for Sister
Amarante was really good. I have never seen the church building so
full, and saw many inactives we have been working with, that I never
thought I would see in the church. So that was really good. My
personal testimony has grown a lot because of everything that has
happened. Elder Nobleza of the seventy presided, and was also a
speaker. Funerals and Burials are a little different than they are  in
America but it was good. We've just really been working with less
active, inactive, and recent converts. They are really our biggest
focus. Of course, we still talk to people and teach other people about
the gospel, but if we don't have many investigators, we teach the
members. Things are starting to get rolling in the branch. Slowly, but
surely. We had our first PEC yesterday since I've been here.
Correlation is really the key to everything in the Church. I'm really
sorry I don't have much to say this week, cause I'm really rushed
right now, and can't focus cause the kid next to me in the internet
place is listening to hardcore screamo satan worshipper music and I'm
about to stab my ears out with ice picks! Good thing they don't have
ice picks in this country! I wanna give a birthday shout out to none
other than my amazing father, Dad! Happy birthday Dad! Well I love you
all, and am so thankful for all you do for me and look forward to
talking to you in a couple weeks! Love, Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment